Integrated Report 2020
In editing Fujikura Group Integrated Report 2020, we focused on giving shareholders, investors, and other stakeholders an understanding of initiatives targeting sustained growth of the Fujikura Group from multiple perspectives. We are aiming to achieve greater stakeholder engagement through disclosure of the information contained in this report and use of this information by everyone who has read it.
We will also use the opportunity presented by supporting the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) to enhance the information we disclose relating to climate change.
- International Integrated Reporting Framework, IIRC (International Integrated Reporting Council)
- GRI Standards, GRI (Global Reporting Initiative)
- Guidance for Integrated Corporate Disclosure and Company-Investor Dialogue for Collaborative Value Creation, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
Scope of Report Coverage
- Period covered: April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020 (including some content from April 2020 onward)
- Scope of reporting: Fujikura Ltd. and the Fujikura Group